Park Resorts Camber Sands offers superb amenities and entertainment suitable for all the family.
Camber Sands Holiday Park, New Lydd Road, Camber, East Sussex TN31 7RT. The park is open all the year round.
Activities and Entertainment
– are being developed all the time, so be prepared for changes
Camber Sands Holiday Park provides a fantastic selection of entertainment and activities for the whole family. From superb stage shows and the best in live entertainment to exciting sporting and outdoor activities, there is something for everyone!
Please note: During November there will be limited entertainment in the Boathouse, with the Showbar closed. The entertainment is low-key and laid-back, with entertainment features during the weekends. Swimming-pools will be open, but with shorter opening hours mid-week than at weekends.
Water fun for Children & Adults
- Mini boats – 3-6 year olds
- Giant bubbles for running and flying over water – 5+ years
- Underwater vehicles – diving, turning and flying – 8+ years
- Indoor pool – so plenty of swimming – 16+ years
- Water flume
Activities for Children & Adults
- Crazy games, competitions and prizes…
- Art, Pottery and Sand art classes
- Adventure playground and Go-Karts
- Afternoon activities for all the family – Cowboy Capers and Pirates!
- Dance routine classes and Talent shows
- Archery for 16+ years
- Football – and more!
Hobbies, Crafts, Activities and Entertainment for Adults
- Jewelry making, pottery and painting classes
- Bingo – gets bigger with more prize money every year!
- Fast moving stage shows
- Bar and Restaurant
- Roaring 20s nights – back to the age of jazz…
- Late night HUB with Karaoke
- Movies under the stars
- Convenience store