Terms & Conditions
Clives Caravans provides their services to you subject to the following conditions. If you visit our website at www.clivescaravans.com you accept these conditions. Please read them carefully.
When you visit our website, or send us e-mails, you consent to receive communication from us via e-mail. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you via e-mail satisfy any legal requirements that such communication be in writing.
You will be able to access and view the majority of this website without having to register any details with us. (However, particular areas of this Website will only be accessible only if you have registered.)
USE OF WEBSITE
- You are permitted to use our website for your own purposes and to print and download material from this Website provided that you do not modify any content without our consent. Material on this website must not be republished online or offline without our permission.
- The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this Website are owned by us or our licensors and must not be reproduced without our prior consent.
- No part of this website may be reproduced without our prior written permission.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this Website is available 24 hours every day, 365 days per year. However, websites do sometimes encounter downtime due to server and other technical issues. Therefore we will not be liable if this website is unavailable at any time.
- This website may be temporarily unavailable due to issues such as system failure, maintenance or repair or for reasons beyond our control. Where possible we will try to give our visitors advance warning of maintenance issues but shall not be obliged to do so.
- When using this website you shall not post or send to or from this website any material:
a) For which you have not obtained all necessary consents;
b) That is discriminatory, obscene, pornographic, defamatory, liable to incite racial hatred, in breach of confidentiality or privacy, which may cause annoyance or inconvenience to others, which encourages or constitutes conduct that would be deemed a criminal offence, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise is contrary to the law in the United Kingdom;
(c) Which is harmful in nature including, and without limitation, computer viruses, Trojan horses, corrupted data, or other potentially harmful software or data.
- (We will fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requiring us to disclose the identity or other details of any person posting material to this website in breach of our terms and conditions.)
- The prices shown on this website are in £ sterling.
- All prices are inclusive of £75 Deposit, returnable on satisfactory inventory completion
- Although we endeavour to keep prices correct at all times, increases & decreases do occur.
- Prices may be subject to change without notice.
- Please check price & availability before placing your booking.
IMAGES & DESCRIPTIONS
- Whilst every attempt is made to make sure that product images are correct and of a high quality at the time of publication, unfortunately this cannot always be achieved.
- Clives Caravans will always endeavour to be as accurate as possible with the content of this website. To help the customer with their bookings.
- Due to demand, certain dates shown on this website may not always be available.
- Please contact us to confirm price and availability.
- By Post – Cheques.
- Bank Transfer – Details on request.
- All Booking confirmed once payment has been cleared.
- We require full-payment three weeks before your holiday.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
- A full no quibble refund, will be given for any error made by Clives Caravans.
- No reasonable request to cancel a booking will be refused by Clives Caravans.
- For bookings cancelled with more than 30 days until occupancy is due to commence, a full refund will be authorised.
- Bookings cancelled less than 30 days of commencing occupancy, £75 deposit will not be refunded.
- Every effort is taken to ensure that customers are fully satisfied. After all, we would like to keep you as a customer.
- Our refunds policy does not affect your statutory rights.
- We require a deposit of £75 on booking to hold your dates.
- We will hold the deposit against any damage or breakages that might occur during your holiday.
- Should damages exceed the £75 deposit the customer is liable for the additional cost of replacement/ repair of the goods.
- Your deposit will be returned in full after your departure, as long as the caravan is clean, tidy and not damaged.
- We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, we do not guarantee the correctness or completeness of material on this Website. We may make changes to the material on this Website at any time and without notice. The material on this Website may be out of date, or on rare occasions incorrect and we make no commitment to ensure that such material is correct or up-to-date.
- The material at this Website is provided without any conditions or warranties of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide access and use of this website on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions which but for these Terms may have effect in relation to this Website.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- Neither we nor any other party (whether or not involved in producing, maintaining or delivering this Website), shall be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of our website. This exclusion shall include servicing or repair costs and, without limitation, any other direct, indirect or consequential loss, and whether in tort or contract or otherwise in connection with this Website.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit liability for:
(i) Death or personal injury caused by negligence (as defined by the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977).
(iii) Misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter.
(iv) Any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under the law of the United Kingdom.
Any Legal Notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. Any dispute(s) arising in connection with Legal Notices are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of England and Wales.
Clives Caravans owns the copyright to all content on this website www.clivescaravans.com. No part of this website may be reproduced or transmitted in any form, without the prior written permission of Clives Caravans.