At Clives Caravans we are committed to safeguarding and preserving the privacy of our visitors.
We do update this Policy from time to time, so please do review regularly.
Information we collect
In running and maintaining our website, we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site, including details of your visits, such as pages viewed and the resources that you access.
- Information provided voluntarily by you, for example, when you register and book a holiday.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish, by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
Use of your information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this, we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us, in relation to our services.
- To provide information to you relating to other services that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services, and special offers.
If you have booked with us, we may provide to you details of similar offers or services that you may be interested in.
Storing your personal data
We do our utmost to ensure that all your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via internet is not totally secure and on occasions such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing your information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
Access to information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £15 to cover the costs, incurred by us in providing you with the information.